We are Campanda, a fast growing start-up located in the middle of Berlin and our heart beats for traveling and RV's.
With an amazing team of experienced professionals and top tier investors such as Atlantic Labs, Ecomobility Ventures and Michelin Travel Partner, we aim to revolutionize the RV sharing market.
For our business intelligence team we are looking for an experienced Senior BI Architect / Data Engineer (m/f/d).
Come join us!
- You are part of the BI team and you play an active role in implementing data driven decision culture
- You design, develop and implement states of the art business intelligence solutions across various departments, e.g. marketing, finance, operations and IT
- You take ownership of the data layer
- You design, develop, implement and manage self service real time business intelligence applications and diverse data sources
- You design and implement data models, implement data governance and manage a self service data portal
- You analyze data, perform AdHoc analysis and visualize complex data sets based on e.g. graph databases to gain and provide insights in a simplified way
- You have a Degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or economics or relevant work experience
- You have experience design and implementation of a data pipelines e.g. with Snowplow, familiar with data integration and warehousing tools like Talend, Pentaho Kettle, Datavirtuality
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience
- You have experience in data warehousing using SQL, Python and are familiar with various SAAS solutions or data science platforms like RapidMiner or dataiku and analytical databases like Redshift, Postgres or Exasol
- You design and implement data pipes and models and are familiar with cloud applications e.g. AWS or Google Cloud.
- You have hands-on experience with self-service visualization tools, such as Tableau or Looker
- You love crunching data and finding the root causes of complex business problems, which you are able to visualize and communicate in very easily understandable ways
- You have hands-on experience in working with diverse databases types, as well as common tracking solutions
- You are proactive, self-directed, organized and get things done
- Be part of our fast-growing company
- A dynamic, open minded and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have to chance to really make a difference
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole company and many more
- Sodas, Club Mate, beers, a great coffee machine, fresh organic fruits and delicious candy for everyone
- A budget for conference visits, certifications and trainings for your own personal development
Sounds good to you?
Send us your full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.