Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is Europe's leading marketplace
for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
As part of a DATA team, you will be involved in the implementation of decision-making solutions and will participate in the design and implementation phases of projects.
- The learning of the business and the needs of your gear (visitors, sellers, buyers, ...)
- The modeling, enrichment and realization of Datamarts
- The design with the business and implementation of dashboards and self service BI (with Qliksense)
- The corrections and evolutions on existing dashboards used by your gear
- At least 4+ years of experience
- Autonomy, rigor and excellent communication
- Experience of Qlik Sense
- A strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
Nice to have
- A good knowledge of one or more ETL tools : Airflow, Talend, Informatica, Dataflow…
- Knowledge of a Cloud platform : GCP, AWS, Azure...
- Knowledge of database modeling (star / snowflake / galaxy) and Big data architecture
What we offer at ManoMano
- Fast growing start-up environment
- international (30+ nationalties) & agile company
- Sponsorings to external conferences - organisation of internal and external Meetups
- Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
- Swile card for lunch
- 60% company medical insurance
- 7 weeks of payed vacation
- 3 days of remote work per week
- Amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Bordeaux & Barcelona
- Attractive salary (package)
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »