Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices
- Opportunity to shape and evolve our brand identity. Your innovative ideas will be welcomed and encouraged.
- Be part of a dynamic team where your designs will have a meaningful impact.
- Improve existing design solutions while also continuing to evolve our brand language.
- Increase the level of team maturity by mentoring and inspiring, fostering a culture of feedback, and continually raising the bar for design quality.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with experts in their fields to bring your designs to life.
What you bring
- Power of design in conveying a brand's message, in several formats, online (ads and social media) and offline (events).
- Thrive on variety and be comfortable pivoting between different projects and design challenges.
- Organisation skills on filter and managing information wile crafting bigger design pieces like guides or content landing-pages.
- Creative problem solver, while working in multidisciplinary projects with other team members.
- Clean and modern design aesthetic, paired with robust typographic skills
- Ability to independently initiate and execute creative ideas, taking projects from inception to completion.
You'll report to: Manager, Brand Design
Location: Anywhere in the World
Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
Prior employment verification check
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits
. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com