Who We Are:
Our team of innovators and visionaries is passionate about pushing the envelope and taking bold risks that inspire people to realize their beautiful potential. With HQs in Los Angeles and Miami, and two offices in Ohio, we’re constantly raising the bar and evolving to create a more diverse and cultivating work environment.
We develop our digital platforms and promote industry-leading products across online, mobile, social, and retail markets. Integra Beauty has created L’ange, Upness, and OFIR, three leading consumer goods brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation. Our team is at the forefront of emerging trends and we are looking for like-minded individuals to continue growing our company.
About The Role:
This is a highly entrepreneurial role in a dynamic and exciting team. We are looking for someone who is exceptional with core brand development and growth-stage direction, refresh, and equity-building and measurement. You will be a key player on a hyper-growth stage team; strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute robust marketing plans and campaigns designed to build brand equity.
- Develop strategic roadmap for existing and potential categories in the context of company-wide business objectives.
- Develop a complete product launch strategy roadmap for the brand.
- Understand what the relevant consumer journeys, touchpoints and channels are that we should be acquiring our consumers through, and how that translates into a full-funnel marketing plan.
- Utilize data, reporting, and analytics to ensure that marketing activities have a high chance of success with a clear connection to sales performance.
- High level strategy thought partner in creative communication and brand outreach strategy, including creative development of digital campaigns and social presence across all platforms.
- Ensure brand consistency across all social platforms.
- Monitor activities of competitors, industry trends and market performance on an ongoing basis; recommend and initiate strategy to maximize business opportunities
- Drive consumer insight research to uncover white space opportunities and validate concept ideas.
- Demonstrable skills in growth-stage brand direction, including category articulation, brand and product positioning, persona development, and personality
- History working with founders and leadership to drill down on purpose, vision, mission, and values
- Effective strategist who can solve complex brand problems inherent to hyper-growth
- Self starter/solution driven candidate who is driven by collaboration
- Lead ideation and execution of large-scale concepts for incubated beauty and lifestyle brands.
- Broad range of experience and knowledge in branding communications, marketing, advertising and digital technologies
- Comfortable in the depths of a complex customer journey map as well as the ambiguities of an evolving visual design language for an established brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills including brand asset evaluation
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies
- Experience in creating brand pricing segmentation models that merge ecommerce with retail expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to craft creative vision and deliverables.
- 10 year minimum in brand management preferred.
- 2 years in the fashion/beauty industry or CPG (understanding of the consumer cycles) preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the product development process and pipeline innovation.
- Professional judgment and discretion when needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Additional Opt-In Insurances
- Work/Life Balance
- PTO + Sick Time Pay
Our Core Competencies
- Action—takes the organization to the next level
- Results—drives progress and excellence
- Intellect—applies knowledge and wisdom
- Adaptability—values change and complexity
- Decisiveness—performs swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation—promotes inclusion and accountability