Mobcrush is a mobile game live streaming platform and community. Our mission is to connect the world's billion+ gamers.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team. You will be a core team member that will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance our mobile software platform.
- Passionate about core games and mobile games
- More than 4 years experience in a software development role
- Good understanding or proficiency in C/C++ using C++ 11 Standards
- Experience with Graphics Systems on IOS and/or Android
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, networking/sockets, concurrency
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for maintainable, organized code
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Good understanding or proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, and/or Java
- Knowledge of UIKit, AVFoundation, GCD, Core Data, Auto Layout, Interface Builder, iOS memory management
- Knowledge of Android Framework, JNI, NDK, SDK
- Experience with DirectX
- Experience with video streaming
- Cydia Substrate experience
- Experience with automated unit testing
We have a big vision, a strong team, well-funded by top-tier investors, and passionate to create the platform and community for the billion+ gamers globally.
Interested in helping us build the next billion-user platform? If this role and our company speaks to you, we would love to hear from you.