We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Viva Wallet team! The successful candidate will have a central role in the Viva Wallet Business Analysis team. You will be working alongside Product Managers, Software Architects, Analysts and Software Engineers, both internally and externally to facilitate the design, development and delivery of our projects. You will be skilled in defining and documenting functional requirements for use by all members of the software development and testing teams. You will be instrumental in driving work through the team. Your professional background in Payments or Banking, will provide valuable reference for all team members.
More specifically, as a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Create business requirements and define user stories for use by development teams and QAs.
- Engage with product managers, analysts and software architects to define and document required functionality.
- Assist the Project Managers in Capacity planning.
- Communicate with business and technical colleagues located in multiple countries.
- Provide knowledge and insights to the whole development team.
- Constantly motivate software and analysis teams with a business vision, in order to link development to the broader product and company strategy.
To be considered you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master's degree in a field related to Information Technology or in another field with work experience that demonstrates expertise in IT.
- 3+ years experience as a Senior BA in an online industry.
- 5+ years in Banking, Payments or Financial Services.
- Demonstrable experience of Agile development practices.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, handling difficult and complex technical requirements for strategic and tactical deliverables.
- Dealing with change on a daily basis; Strong multi-tasking and context switching abilities.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing complex IT functionality, and effective problem solving.
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.