Who We Are
OVO is Indonesia’s fastest growing and leading payments and financial services platform in Indonesia. Within 2 years, OVO has been recognised as Indonesia’s 5th unicorn and continues to win customer mindshare and heartshare through its innovations within Payments and as it accelerates its Financial Services offerings including digital lending, insurance and investments.
Anchoring on its vision and mission to be the largest Fintech platform in Indonesia through providing Indonesians with equal financial access, to date, OVO has extended its reach to be available across 115mn devices across >30 cities nationwide and is accepted across >500 retailers.
- Provide and deliver routine and ad-hoc report across department and merchant partnered.
- Collaborate across the department to develop new and update existing necessary dashboard/report for internal and merchant partnered.
- Responsible for providing quality recommendations based on historical performance, projections, market trends.
- Initiate incremental improvements to existing data management, processes, and product.
- Conduct research, business modeling and forecasting to support management decision in specific necessary ad-hoc issues.
- Get involved in gathering data from multiple data sources and manage data warehouse management.
What You Need
- Min. Bachelor degree Information System, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics from reputable university in Indonesia with min GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale.
- Has 1-2 years working experience in similar position in specific industry (Fintech / Banking/ IT consultant / Strategic & Corporate Planning) is preferred. Fresh graduate student is also welcome to apply as Junior Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of powerpoint and excel Pivot is a must.
- Experience of data database management system based on relational model (i.e using SQL - PostgreSQL is a plus).
- Strong analytical thinking, comfortable with numbers and stress tolerance.
- Good business sense & communication skills (English and Indonesia for both verbal and written).