The work we do has an impact on millions of lives, and you can be a part of it.
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Concourse Financial Group Securities (CFGS) is hiring a Senior Business Development Consultant to actively recruit new financial professionals to our independent broker-dealer/ RIA. The Senior Business Development Consultant is responsible for presenting and representing CFGS as the firm of choice for growth-oriented financial professionals. Established relationship in the industry and the drive to meet or exceed department initiatives is needed to excel in this position.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will maintain and further develop financial professional prospects while building and maintaining relationships throughout the financial industry.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing agreements with prospective financial professionals of the highest caliber.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will lead presentations to prospective financial professionals by phone, video meetings, and in-person meetings.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will travel to potential financial professionals’ offices (as needed).
- Senior Business Development Consultantwill act as industry mentor for recruiting team members.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the leadership, direction, organization, oversight, and fiscal awareness to evolve CFGS into a leading broker-dealer for independent financial professionals, enterprise OSJs, and hybrid and independent RIAs.
- Senior Business Development Consultant will develop a deep understanding of CFGS’ business and brand, which may require time spent in the Home Office each month.
- Strong knowledge of broker/dealer services and established contacts with financial professionals.
- Minimum 7 years in Financial Services industry and Bachelor’s degree.
- FINRA Series 6/7 and 65/66 licenses preferred.
- Availability to travel and maintain consistent visibility with potential financial professionals as well as CFGS’ OSJs, branch offices, and industry events.
- Experience driving mass marketing campaigns and using social media platforms for the use of recruiting and marketing
- Strong written verbal communication and technological skills
Experience & Abilities:
- Self-motivated, positive and energetic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented leader
- Has the ability to implement a strategic vision for recruiting group
- Skillful collaborator
- Innovative and enterprising mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position is a Virtual/work from home position subject to our virtual workplace standards
This position includes cash compensation as a part of a sales incentive plan (SIP).
Note: Pursuant to Colorado law, Protective is providing the applicable salary range for Colorado residents. Salary Range Specific to Colorado: $95,000-100,000 base and sales incentive (SIP).
We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards.
Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.