• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and Global Mobile Gaming Communities/Distribution Channels (e.g. Facebook/Twitch/Discord/Youtube，Mobile Manufacturers/Stores）to drive company objectives.
• Act as a primary point of contact for the platforms within Mobile Gaming Partnerships team.
• Analyze, monitor, provide information/intelligence/insight and strategize business decision to the executive team
• Evaluate, evangelize, resource, and support new growth initiatives and technologies offered by platform partners (e.g. new distribution channels/features, monetization features, hardware, core tech, or marketing initiatives)
• Support new games from pre-launch strategy through to launch and beyond, by working closely with platforms and game teams throughout all stages
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record, MBA is a good plus
• 5-10 years of strategy, consulting or related partner management or business operations experience in a gaming company.
• Excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
• Analytical, with experience driving analyses and recommendations with data-driven framework.
• Ability to work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment.
• Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity.
• Strong influencing skills
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.