Rokt is a team of extraordinary people pioneering e-commerce marketing, connecting brands with consumers when they are in a buying state of mind. With 7+ offices around the world, Rokt is made up of teams of Rokt’stars - passionate, smart and curious people who love to collaborate. At Rokt we help our clients and partners find new audiences, grow their revenue and create more meaningful relationships with existing customers. We deliver powerful and significant results.
Reporting to the VP EMEA the role of Senior Business Development Manager, UK is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in sales, in a company with unlimited growth potential. The right candidate will ideally have 5+ years experience in sales.
We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters with a good network of contacts who understand that teamwork is key to success. The Senior Business Development Manager, UK will contribute to the company's accelerated growth in EMEA. The right candidate will understand how to drive outcomes, with a heavy focus on consultative selling.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands across EMEA.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prospect and contact appropriate decision makers to obtain appointments, analyse business needs, and manage the selling process.
- Build sustainable relationships with clients and agencies.
- Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client base.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Rokt’s products and services.
- Move client prospects through the funnel, from consideration to executed contract.
- Manage pitch process; oversee internal process for responding to RFPs and preparing for pitches
- Ensure proper transition of new business into the account management team
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Contribute to the development of Rokt’s marketing materials, including credentials/capabilities, case studies and collateral material.
- Maintain updated Hubspot database of prospect contacts, leads, and deal opportunities.
- Coordinate internally with other teams and with the senior management team.
- Ability to develop and nurture a quality pipeline of top tier digital businesses across all key verticals.
- 5+ years experience with proven track record of success in the Advertising Sales in the digital landscape or ad technology solutions (SaaS).
- Professional client-facing skills. Articulate and credible when communicating with clients in business and social settings. Full comprehension of client businesses and needs.
- Digital media and emerging marketing and marketing tech subject matter expertise.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, verbal and listening skills.
- Strong proposal and presentation development skills a plus.
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition is a plus. Ability to work independently and collaborate with internal constituencies is key.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree.
- Can-do attitude.
- French, German or Spanish a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness monthly allowance
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter twice a year (one global, one regional)
- Casual dress
- Pension Contributions
- Generous Health Benefits/insurance
- Lunch provided multiple times a week
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks