Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for motivated Senior Business Development Representative & Team Leader who’ll boost our Outbound Team to the next level of growth.
The Outbound Sales Team makes sure to let the world know about us, takes care of prospecting, generates leads, creates campaigns, organizes meetings and calls with potential customers, negotiates, and finally closes the deal. In short, it takes care of the full sales cycle.
As the Senior Business Development Representative (Team Leader), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring your team reaches set goals (e.g., generating new target prospects through outbound activities, leading the full sales cycle – up to the successful closure of the deal; creating long-term, value-based relationships with prospects).
- Setting objectives, tracking the progress of each team member, and managing your team’s performance.
- Working with your team to achieve quarterly and yearly KPIs.
- Being the first line of support for the Outbound Team, responding to their questions and issues, assisting in difficult situations, and coaching them (e.g., through constructive feedback).
- Building and motivating the team, as well as developing a plan for educational activities to ensure the team’s growth and happiness.
- Leading the team and business development processes.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of proven experience of leading a sales team (min. 4 people with different seniority levels) and a proven track record of developing the team.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a business development position in an IT company (IT software sales or SaaS).
- Experience in building a pipeline through outbound activities – market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Experience in leading the full sales process – from prospecting to deal signing and a proven track record of closing deals exceeding 500,000 PLN in total value.
- Experience in working with companies of all sizes (startups, SMBs, and enterprises) and knowledge of how to approach each of them.
- Experience of leading in a fast-paced and change-rich environment (or the ability to find yourself in it).
- Understanding, demonstrating the ability to grasp the software development process and technical sales.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (at least C1), Polish not required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues.
- Strong critical thinking abilities, analytical skills, and a high degree of assertiveness.
- Experience in planning and executing a strategy for selling to new industries/countries and selling new services.
- Network and industry visibility and thought leadership capabilities.
- Skilled at planning resources and hiring.
- Understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, or other CRM systems would be a plus.
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
11,810-13,750 PLN (B2B) + 1,000 PLN leadership bonus + sales bonuses
9800-11500 PLN (UoP) + 1,000 PLN leadership bonus + sales bonuses