Pollen's marketplace, which has all the best experiences for young people in one place, is changing the game in live music, travel and youth culture.
Our travel sales ahead of 2021 are booming in spite of COVID-19, which is down to our curated travel offering - we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create an incredible experience for our members. We have long-running partnerships with the biggest brands in entertainment such as Live Nation and Universal Music Group, have raised over $120M to date, have offices in London, Wroclaw and across North America and ranked 4th in the Sunday Times fastest growing tech companies of 2020.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Deliver insights and dashboards to a wide range of stakeholders across the business from cross-functional squads, community/CRM, and operations, to name a few
- Communicate with stakeholders by driving home the important details and partnering with them to elevate and inform their teams’ strategies through
- Model data from multiple disparate systems from an evolving set of tools
- Work with data engineers and other analysts to create scalable and robust solutions through SQL, dbt, and Looker
- Foster a data-first culture through constant inquisition and exploration of our data
- Train users, promote data literacy, and evangelize data across the organization
- Offices equipped with all of the trimmings to make it an enjoyable place to work: ping pong tables, gym, snacks and drinks (fridge and cupboard reloaded on a daily basis), barista coffee machine, games consoles, the works!
- Monthly activities including: white water rafting, water parks, day parties, beach clubs, murder mystery and escape rooms.
- Annual subsidized Ski trip
- Access to our partners’ and clients’ festivals and gigs
- Annual Global Retreat (we’ve taken over Osea Island in Essex and Camp Navarro in California)