We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team. With our current exponential growth on our way to build an excellent product, we are now looking for experienced team members to support our BI Team.
• Define and document company KPIs
• Develop data processing pipelines
• Define and document the BI Data Model
• Develop various purpose reports and dashboards
• Interpret data to deliver actionable insights
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and present analysis
• Bachelor's degree and at least five years of technical experience in the Data field
or Master's degree and at least three more years of relevant experience
• Analytical mindset
• Good knowledge of databases (pref. PostgreSQL), data warehousing, data modeling
• Demonstrated usage of SQL, Python or other related data languages (R, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization tools (pref. Tableau)
• Experience with data integration tools(ELT/ETL) and/or frameworks (pref. Airflow)
• Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
• Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations
• Good general OS knowledge, like Shell (e.g. Bash), SSH, etc.
Nice to have
• Experience with Spatial data, e.g. PostGIS, OSM, etc.
• Experience with project management tools (pref. JIRA)
The McMakler offer
• You will become a part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
• You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
• You will work with the latest technologies and have direct influence over technological decisions
• You can grow with a high degree of freedom
• You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
• You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
• You receive fun team events
• Ginger-shots and fresh juices are obligatory :)
You are ready to make the next thrilling step in your career? We are excited to learn more about you!