The $40 trillion real estate market in the U.S. is spread across millions of individual relationships between investors, borrowers, brokers, developers, and other stakeholders. RealtyShares is creating the marketplace and technology infrastructure to streamline real estate investing from beginning to end resulting in unprecedented access to real estate investments across the US. Through its investment marketplace, RealtyShares provides individual and institutional investors access to pre-vetted real estate investment opportunities across the U.S. offered by high quality real estate borrowers/sponsors looking for access to more efficient capital than what banks other private capital sources are able to provide. Our customers have already invested and/or raised over $170M on the platform and RealtyShares is well on its way to permanently changing real estate investing. With $32M in funding from top investors, including Union Square Ventures, General Catalyst and Menlo Ventures, and 50+ employees from the best financial and real estate firms and tech companies in the United States, RealtyShares is uniquely positioned to disrupt the $500B+ (annual) commercial real estate industry.
The Role: Senior Business Operations Manager
As our Senior Manager of Business Operations, you will be responsible for the capital raising side of the RealtyShares marketplace. This person will help optimize internal processes at RealtyShares and will evaluate new product and business strategies across the organization. He/she will be responsible for managing process and throughput metrics of investments and will work closely with managers across core functions to improve operations and processes and tackle and break down complex problems. This role is for someone that is highly analytical and can build relationships across an organization.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify opportunities for improvements to existing operational processes, develop and execute an end-to-end plan to execute process changes
- Develop dashboards and track key operational metrics at a management level
- Act as a project manager for cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation
- Assess operational implications of product initiatives
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years work experience in business operations and/or consulting
- Experiencing managing a similar function at a tech startup that has scaled highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Managerial and/or heavy project management experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently across multiple projects
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and ability to meet critical deadlines
- Deeply analytical thinker that is comfortable with spreadsheets, MySQL, Tableau, Salesforce and creating presentations
- Knowledge of financial planning and accounting preferred
- Experience in financial services preferred
Think of the business operations team and function and relationship to the various business units being similar to the relationship between special ops and general armed forces. That is what you’ll be doing here at RealtyShares.
This job has been filled or removed by RealtyShares.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Business Operations Manager job post.✕