At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Senior C++ Engineer
- Evolution of testing tool, introducing a modern UI technology stack
- Build and engineer a high-velocity, growing business, built around the web, mobile, and desktop test automation market.
- Tech stack: C++, Delphi, TypeScript, Windows programming, GUI
All businesses today interact with their customers via an app, and the wide range of use cases and configurations available in the market today makes it extremely hard to deliver high-quality apps at speed. And end-users today do not have the time nor patience to interact with apps that are buggy. This amplifies the need for tooling that promotes rapid test automation, and TestComplete is well suited to accomplish that.
Go to our product page if you want to know more about TestComplete.
You can even have a free trial to check it out 😊
About the role
As a Senior C++ Engineer you will have the opportunity to build and engineer a high-velocity, growing business, built around the web, mobile, and desktop test automation market.
- Development of one of the key SmartBear products
- Coordinating efforts and integrations between FE and BE teams
- Contribute to and hold when required technical discussions and requirement analysis with internal partners to drive alignment with product needs
- Drive high engineering standards by engaging in peer design and code reviews, grooming sessions, etc.
- Make sure test coverage and code quality are in line with established guidelines
- Collaborate with teams of developers, testers, UX designers, and product managers geographically spread across our different locations
We are looking for you if you have:
- Experience in software engineering in C++, Delphi,TypeScript.
- 5+ years working developing BE solutions
- Experience with Windows Programming
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines driving automation and quality and building SDK
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and writing maintainable code with good tests
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- English on at least B2 level
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.