We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this growth we are looking for an all-rounder in full stack development. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but a fundamental understanding of how things work is important.
This role will be responsible for working within a small team to further develop our investment platform which manages the investment activities for hundreds of thousands of investors.
Our tech stack:
C# / .NET Core
Core, Hangfire, MediatR, xUnit
Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
What You’ll Do
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on developing scalable, resilient systems that deliver business value.
- Writing unit / integration tests along with production code to produce a reliable product.
- Working with wider team of developers, QA testers, product managers, UX designers to create and build new features.
- Understanding and providing feedback for technical and design requirements.
- Providing technical support to internal teams.
- Staying abreast of and (where necessary) applying the latest emerging technologies.
- Helping improve code quality and existing functionality.
Who you are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
- Genuine interest in financial technology.
- A driven, ambitious self-starter.
- Learning mindset and motivated to develop skills further.
- Computer science or similar related experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of OO programming languages.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team.
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions.
- C# / .NET framework
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing, developing, releasing and maintaining scalable, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company Share options.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]