Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for executing, overseeing and analysing media campaigns aimed at achieving the client’s business goals and objectives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, and leverage your expertise to create impactful campaigns that resonate with the target audience and drive engagement and conversion.
- Develop Content Activation & Distribution Strategy which play into a variety of hard and soft KPIs
- Liaise with Brand Partnerships, Ad-Ops and Creative Services teams to respond, create and fulfil all media plans
- Analyze campaign data, generate insights, and present reports to clients, highlighting successes and areas for improvement.
- Analysing editorial and/or branded content performance, giving recommendations for content creation
- Supporting audience analysis (Facebook Insights, Quantcast) to define audience clusters and mindsets
- Liaise with ad ops / dev to proactively manage against pacing and viewability requirements
- Ensure offered placements are meeting the client KPI’s to ensure successful delivery by optimising campaigns throughout.
- Help develop best practices and benchmarking in order to extend brand relationships
- Support Brand Partnerships team with administrative needs & audience insights
- 5+ years experience in Digital Media, Campaign Management and Media Planning
- Managed activation and distribution campaigns through all phases
- Fluency with relevant tools: Facebook Business Manager & Ad Manager, Pinterest Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics & Spreadsheets, Third Party Order management systems and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive, solutions oriented approach
- Meticulous attention to detail, exemplify accountability and follow through
- Ability to prioritize and multiple task in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Problem solver, excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Performance Driven
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.