Betterly has teamed up with a fast-growing digital marketing agency that's shaking things up in the performance marketing world. They're on the hunt for a talented Senior Paid Social Campaign Manager who's ready to take their clients' campaigns to new heights. If you're someone who's passionate about all things paid social and wants to be part of a growing team, keep reading!
Their company is seeking an ambitious, Los Angeles based, data-driven Senior Campaign Manager to join their fast-growing Paid Social team. This role will be responsible for managing 5-6 client accounts, onboarding new clients, and ensuring all campaigns are running smoothly.
The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable tackling diverse projects in a fast-paced environment, takes initiative with a great attitude, pays close attention to detail, and has the ability to get things done quickly and accurately while working interdepartmentally. They should have an intimate understanding of the Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram advertisement ecosystems.
This position is the perfect fit for someone who is a natural problem solver and is confident in their ability to find, suggest, and implement opportunities to improve processes while mentoring junior members of the team. If you’re excited about having the opportunity to get in at the ground level of a young department and make your mark at a quickly-growing startup, apply today!
What you'll do:
- Manage paid ads on social media for 5-6 client accounts.
- Be responsible for onboarding new clients and learning their brand messaging inside and out.
- Touch base with clients on a regular basis and host weekly client calls.
- Optimize client campaigns using unique, creative strategies and concepts.
- Negotiate and secure publisher optimization opportunities in accordance with client budgets.
- Ideate, script and storyboard creative concepts for new ads.
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years of agency and e-commerce experience.
- Familiarity with various advertisement ecosystems across ALL major social media platforms.
- Experience and confidence working in a client-facing role.
- Experience managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000+ per client.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Analytics, TripleWhale, and Shopify backend.
Who are you:
- You are extremely well-organized and can juggle competing client priorities and deadlines while remaining self-motivated and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- You enjoy working with project management frameworks to track and complete key deliverables and outstanding items.
- You are empathetic with a high EQ and can easily read people and situations to strengthen relationships.
- You enjoy meeting with clients and discussing results with them, and can reassure them when KPI’s are below their goals.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have experience presenting to senior-level client contacts.
- You are highly analytical and use data to drive your decisions.
- You are passionate about working across various industries and helping small and medium businesses scale their sales and digital presence.
What does the hiring process entail?
Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about the company overall and the Paid Social Senior Account Manager opportunity.
Stage 2 (Hiring Manager Interview) - Your first video interview will be with our directors of our Paid Social team, who will gauge your potential to excel in the role and provide you with the chance to clarify expectations with your possible future managers.
Stage 3 (Co-Founders Connect) - The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder.
Stage 4 (Offer) - If there's a great fit, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
Shared Financial Success - The Company believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual salary for this role is market competitive- $80,000 - $85,000 (commensurate with experience)
A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment.
Health and Family Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for employees and their families.
Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
Community Impact - The Company is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.