GR0 is seeking an ambitious and motivated Senior Campaign Manager to join our fast-growing Paid Social team. This LA-based, in-office role will be responsible for the creative direction of paid social campaigns as well as producing polished multi-platform video content.
The ideal candidate for this challenging position is an experienced video editor who intimately understands the opportunity social media lends to video marketing. You have endless ideas, and the passion and enthusiasm to execute them to perfection. This role will have the opportunity to try new video strategies in a relatively young department, and should be able to analyze data and determine when it’s time to adapt and switch gears.
This position is the perfect fit for someone who is a natural problem solver and has a deep familiarity with creating advertising content across all major social platforms, including Meta, Tiktok, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to make your mark at a quickly-growing startup, apply today!
What you'll do:
- Use existing content and raw assets to build polished marketing videos for various social ad platforms by adding music, dialogue, captions, graphics, and effects.
- Create content to be used as ads across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Own the creative direction of all Paid Ads video content.
- Able to make new Paid Social content with limited directions based on a creative brief.
- Trim existing footage segments to create easily digestible social clips.
- Collect and implement team and client feedback to create a professional final cut.
- Ensure correct formatting for all social assets.
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years of experience creating DTC video content in the digital marketing industry.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the most popular social media platforms and ad trends.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take feedback in a positive way.
- Proficiency with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Adobe Premiere.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- An impressive portfolio of successful marketing and social media assets you’ve created.
Who are you:
- You are a motivated editor who can quickly problem solve and product work on a tight schedule.
- You have the ability to translate creative ideas into polished complete projects.
- You have a creative mind and unparalleled storytelling skills.
- You’re a team player who is excited by the opportunity to make their mark in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are an avid learner who can be flexible when taking on new responsibilities.
What does the hiring process entail?
Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After you submit your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Paid Social Senior Account Manager opportunity.
Stage 2 (Hiring Manager Interview) - Your first video interview will be with our directors of our Paid Social team, Alan Lai, and Tim Peou who will gauge your potential to excel in the role and provide you with the chance to clarify expectations with your possible future managers.
Stage 3 (Co-Founders Connect) - The second-to-last conversation of the interview process is always a chance for you to connect with our CEO and Co-Founder, Kevin Miller, and our Chief Growth Officer and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias.
Stage 4 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 believes strongly in equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total annual salary for this role is market competitive- $70,000 - $85,000 (commensurate with experience)
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, GR0 is an award-winning digital marketing agency focused exclusively on igniting organic growth for direct-to-consumer and business-to-business startups and established brands. GR0 empowers these brands to build powerful online brands using a highly technical, best-in-class approach that delivers value and experience to consumers, and engagement and sales for brands.
GR0’s notable awards and achievements include:
Glassdoor’s “Top CEOs” (2021)
Clutch’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” (2022)
Comparably’s “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” (2021, 2022)
Comparably’s “Best Company for Career Growth” (2021)
Built In’s Moxie Women in Tech Awards (2021, 2022)
At GR0, we put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters openness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different to further learn from one another. GR0 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.