The Senior Client Services Manager’s role is integral to building strong client relationships and ensuring satisfaction with clients in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region who have third-party risk programmes with Control Risks. You will be working with the Client Services team to advise clients on due diligence and compliance matters, successfully onboard new clients and shepherd clients’ third-party risk management programmes, proactively maintain and grow our relationship with clients, and gather and utilise analytics on client activity to support these efforts. This role will also be a key support to more junior members of the Client Services team, potentially taking on line management responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Being a key point of contact for clients who have third-party risk management programmes with us through our VANTAGE Platforms, Screening, Due Diligence and Compliance Solutions
- Working with account managers around the business to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to our clients, improving their overall experience of VANTAGE and the wider company
- Running specialist client training on our VANTAGE suite of solutions when they start their programmes with Control Risks.
- Working closely with our compliance technology partner, GAN Integrity, to support in third-party risk management platform implementation processes. This will include project management, attending implementation sessions, providing third-party risk guidance and helping to resolve issues that arise
- Arranging and attending regular check-in calls with clients to discuss and advise on their compliance programmes, actively seeking out ways we can further support them
- Being a point of escalation for the client, our compliance technology partner, and the service delivery team when a client has a broader query or complaint, and providing coordination when needed for complex cases
- Overseeing contract renewals and assisting with ensuring all client contracts are correct and up to date and renewals occur on time
- Supporting with the oversight of our wider EMEA VANTAGE client base, including mentoring and/or line managing more junior Client Services Managers in close conjunction with Director of Client Services
- Gathering and analysing data on account activity and supporting in the development of account plans, and reporting on them to the wider business and feeding into the global client services strategy
- Gathering, monitoring and tracking client feedback and reporting internally, in coordination with the Director of Client Services and Control Risks account managers
- Support VANTAGE processes through the maintenance and creation of relevant documentation and templates related to our third-party risk solutions
- Supporting with the editing, proofing and delivery of marketing materials around our various VANTAGE third-party risk management solutions
- Developing content as a subject matter expert for our marketing teams on compliance and our third-party risk management solutions
- Supporting the sales team by providing third-party risk and VANTAGE product expertise to prospects on calls or in meetings and helping to build proposal materials and appropriate budgets accordingly
- Contributing to the development of the VANTAGE product by passing on client feedback and sharing own specialist knowledge
Career Framework Level - Band D.
Application Closing date - 20th September 2023
- Knowledge of and passion for compliance due diligence and third-party risk management
- Understanding of anti-bribery and corruption regulatory environment and compliance due diligence
- Extensive client-facing experience and strong relational and communication skills
- A good grounding in the use of information technology, preferably with experience using SaaS or other compliance and third-party risk management software
- Proven experience working on multiple projects simultaneously and ability to juggle complex and full workloads
- Willingness to travel with capability to manage self and others
- Strong and influential communication (including consultation, presentation and workshop facilitation) skills
- Excellent organisational skills with capability to manage self and others
- Positive, can-do problem-solving attitude
- Ability to establish effective and strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
- High attention to detail and ability to analyse issues and identify appropriate solutions
- Excellent time management and prioritisation and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Confident to raise concerns and discuss solutions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate resilience
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent); Educated to degree level is desirable
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Apply for this job