Senior Client Solutions Manager - Marketing Solutions (DACH)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is searching for a Client Solutions Manager to manage relationships with our Marketing Solutions clients, including executing against client objectives and serving as a trusted advisor and consultant.
The Client Solutions Manager will leverage their knowledge of online media, superior communication and relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide consultative solutions to help shape and grow our client’s business.
The Client Solutions Manager will use their influencing and relationship building skills to drive our client’s marketing experience by providing best-in-class client service, research, and market analysis.
The Client Solutions Manager will be measured by their ability to identify trends and solve problems for their clients, providing ongoing marketing strategy consultation as well as identifying areas where we can provide more value to our clients to build a case for upsell opportunities.
The Client Solutions Manager will be measured by their ability to build, cultivate, and partner with our clients as well as their ability to drive incremental revenue.
The Client Solutions Manager is a nimble team player who is comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects concurrently. Success in this role requires consultative selling and client service skills.
- Build and cultivate relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience by proactively identifying and solving customer problems
- Partner with sales support teams across Insights, and Creative, etc. troubleshoot campaigns and ensure error free execution
- Proactively analyze and optimize customers’ advertising campaigns and marketing programs to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are met
- Consult and own all aspects of the client’s media campaigns including targeting, implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Own all aspects of the marketing campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
- Work collaboratively with the sales/account executive team to drive renewals and growth in existing accounts, focusing on consultative selling to meet clients’ marketing needs
- Apply rigor and use technology to drive performance-oriented and client objective based marketing solutions
- Advise on creative and content quality and development, leveraging marketing expertise to maximize performance and delivery
- Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class onboarding experience and ad hoc education needs
- Work effectively with various cross-functional partners in sales, marketing, finance, technical support, product, product marketing and insights to ensure customer success
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- Participate in cross-functional projects with product and product marketing teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- 4+ years of experience in client facing, advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Fluent in written and verbal German and English
- 1+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google Adwords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modeling, and advertising / media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology and marketing automation
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally