We are hiring a team player, who would like to work in an international team. Our team is suitable for you if you are interested in working with big scale projects and start-up like environment. You can challenge your skills and knowledge by sharing ideas and being valuable team member for other team members to look up to.
As A Senior C#/.Net Developer You will be:
- Passionate to understand the core business of the client and bigger architectural picture
- Researching and choosing optimal technologies and interoperability (platforms, components, frameworks, databases)
- Analysing and defining non-functional requirements (security, availability, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, reliability, auditing and logging, testability, release management etc.)
- Designing architecture, system and integrations
- Communicating and clarifying the architectural requirements, solutions and decisions to the development team, partners and the client
- Leading the technical team, planning, estimating, scheduling, clarifying, assigning, monitoring and reviewing technical tasks and continuously improving development processes
- Being responsible for technical solution and release quality
- Following agile and lean methodologies in development
- 4+ years of experience in .C#/.Net web development using relational databases
- Respect for testing (unit, service, integration), test automation
- Interest or experience in cloud technologies, like Azure and hybrid mobile frameworks
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in CI
- Experience in UI development (Angular, React)
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Estonian language skill is a bonus!
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive, confident, constructive and rational attitude
- Supportive and active team members
- Personal development plan to reach your maximum potential (trainings, courses, seminars)
- Interesting C# and .Net development work full of challenges and learning
- Well-executed agile work methods
- Motivating salary respective to your expertise and contribution
- Health and inspiration enhancing environment
Join Helmes As A Senior C#/.Net Developer In Our Tallinn Office!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.