Wheely is growing and taking on a clearer shape. We are looking for a person who can put the best aspects of the company in a visual form. You will work in a small team of passionate designers. Among many things, your main objective will be to support and develop Wheely Academy (training and communication with drivers).
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
- Advise any representative of any department of the company in matters of graphics, typography, style, quality of communication. Develop and present visual style recommendations, design guidelines, creative concepts.
- Work on challenging, tricky, complex, and first-time tasks. Contributing to the company’s brand book, the design system, and any other global design initiatives.
- Design prints, packaging, digital ads, presentations, instructional design (LXD), wayfinding signage. Occasionally you can take part in designing physical objects of all kinds eg. clothing, interiors.
- Maintain the end-to-end design process. Create visual ideas, compose style boards, present design concepts, make prototypes, carry out production quality control.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of quality layout design.
- Should have strong communication skills. Can present a project in writing or orally in English.
- Must be able to easily work with digital and printed media.
- Wants to work thoroughly with tasks of any scale.
- Is able to evidence owners attitude and work both independently or in close collaboration.
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Option plan for every employee
- Vitality Healthcare including a gym discount
- Life and Critical Illness insurance
- Flexible working
- Relocation allowance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
- Served lunches
- Top notch equipment
- Continuous professional development