As Compliance Analyst at PPRO you will be part of the team responsible for building and upholding the principles of the Compliance program to ensure PPRO’s adherence to the relevant rules in force. Our international expansion and continued growth require that we develop our current Compliance function further to support our regulatory requirements in the future. This role's key to the running of the Compliance function and the business at large.
What will you be doing:
You will be supporting the overall maturing of PPRO’s compliance programme and helping ensure its robust and smooth day-to-day operations. Your background and experience will allow you to maintain the high standards, as well as develop and improve PPRO’s approach.
- Provide guidance and oversight to due diligence analysts (Level 1) in client reviews;
- Conduct reviews of corporate structures, policies and procedures on complex corporate clients;
- Provide assessments of proposed partner setups that involve multiple entities, entities operating in high-risk industries, or requiring custom solutions;
- Engage with potential partners to understand needs and requirements, define challenges and actions items in order to reach solutions;
- Conduct deep-dive assessments on existing setups and create remediation plans to rectify existing or potential issues;
- Prepare and distribute executive communications on cases of interest for the company’s senior management;
- Propose innovative procedural improvements and technical solutions to drive maturity in company systems and processes. Lead projects initiatives and implementation of necessary systems and tools;
- Coordinate, prepare and submit compliance and regulatory reporting to executive management;
- Ongoing review of policies and procedures of PPRO Group entities to ensure they are maintained in accordance with the regulations in force
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of experience of working in a Compliance function;
- Deep knowledge of payment acquiring and financial services;
- Experience and expertise with various compliance operations, such as customer due diligence assessments, business model assessments, reviews of financial transactions, PEP and sanctions screening, etc., as well as experience with relevant tools supporting these operations;
- Experience and proven track record in implementing process improvements and technical solutions to automate and industrialise activities;
- Certifications in AML / CFT or other regulatory aspects will be considered an advantage;
- Certifications in computer system and project management will be considered an advantage;
- Able to engage with various stakeholders and create group action plans;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.