Why is this role important?
As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we are compliant in every country where we operate. The purpose of this role is to actively enhance the compliance function by successfully fulfilling operational tasks for the establishment and enhancement of an effective compliance system. This includes and is not limited to participation in compliance projects on the level of the Group, compliance training/educations, risk analysis etc. We are looking for people who know how to get things done and are diligent in providing feedback and ideas/suggestions about how to do things faster and better.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administering legal compliance requests and compliance reports, along with other general inquiries in terms of compliance to our companies and offices
- Developing documentation for internal processes and identify areas where compliance alignments need to be made
- Detecting compliance risks in our operations and proactively advise on possible non-compliance matters
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding international legal operations
- Implementing compliance polices throughout Infobip group
- Liaising and advise different business stakeholders on importance of compliance and navigate rapidly-evolving global compliance landscape
- Working with and help supporting other corporate functions within the organisation in terms of compliance
- Participating in activities to create risk awareness within the organization, organize training for employees about various risk and compliance areas
- Tracking and developping relationships we have with outsourced lawyers
More about you:
- You have minimum 7 years experience in the field under your belt
- Higher education degree, law – LLB and/or LLM
- You are solution oriented
- You have a general understanding of compliance system/compliance program and identification of compliance risks
- You have general knowledge of ABC, AML and competition law compliance principles
- Full professional fluency in English
- Effective task management
- Interdisciplinary approach to tasks
- You love setting up and driving development processes.
- You are a team player
- Developed passion for technology, for studying and researching different legislation
- You have excellent organizational, analytical and writing skills; you are quick learner, and you have a strong sense of initiative
- Ready to travel
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
Awesome clients – You can look forward to working with the likes of Vodafone, Oracle, Microsoft, Uber, WhatsApp and many more.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.