Qualis Corporation is seeking a Senior Computer Systems/Software Engineer to support operations at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, VA.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Twelve (12) years professional technical experience which includes at least six (6) years specialized experience in sensor integration and fire control systems performing computer hardware engineering, software design, coding and compilation of code; computer or software requirements management, computer systems or software integration; and utilizing systems engineering software tools.
- Specialized experience includes demonstrated ability to engineer complex systems with integrated software and hardware
- An example includes experience related to weapons systems and/or Navy programs utilizing agile software design processes, such as, but not limited to, HTML, C/C++, Unix, and Linux.
- Must hold an active DoD Secret or Top Secret security clearance.
Non-Key Personnel – Minimum Qualifications
- In order to provide additional clarification to the Statement of Work, minimum qualifications are provided for Non-Key Personnel.
- The Contractor shall provide Non-Key Personnel who meet or exceed the minimum qualifications provided below.
- Prior to charging Non-Key Personnel labor to this order, the Contractor shall provide written certification stating the individual's name, Labor Category, and certification that the individual meets or exceeds the minimum qualifications of the Labor Category.
- This written certification shall be made by email to the Attachment J.4 Labor Category Qualifications3COR.
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission and vision of the Company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and a family-friendly work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify