At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to grow, we are looking for highly-motivated talented engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality analytics product in the cloud with an awesome user-experience.
An ideal candidate should work on delivering quality checked analytics application customizations and extensions by understanding requirements for customers in cloud infrastructure.
- Tests software solutions by :
- - Understanding requirements;
- - Understanding deadlines;
- - Understanding systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- - Investigating problem areas;
- Following the Agile development methodology.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares reusable Test Plan and Test cases to test features of the delivery release.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
Desired Experience :
- Should have experience in
- - Requirement Analysis
- - Software Design
- - Software Documentation
- - Software Testing
- - Teamwork
- - Software Development Fundamentals
- - SDLC
- - Understanding of Data warehouse Data Modelling
- - SQL expertise (>8/10)
- - Good understanding of ETL & BI Tools. -