At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
Navisite is a modern managed cloud service provider that accelerates IT transformation for thousands of growing and established global brands. Through our deep technical knowledge and strategic relationships with the world’s leading cloud providers, proven delivery methodologies, platform-agnostic approach and worldwide network of highly specialized experts, we provide the capabilities and practical guidance customers need to successfully embrace IT change and move their businesses forward.
Senior Consultant – SAP MM/ WM will be part of the Application support team and contribute to solution design as Functional Senior. This resource will be responsible for to analysis of business requirements and identify gaps in current and to be solution. Design and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support and User training). Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues. Innovative approach to provide proactive solutions to the customers.
· College Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent experience
· Candidate should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Gather the functional requirements from customers and on-site counterpart
- Ability to provide prescriptive SAP Solutions on SAP MM and WM,
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work as on-site and offshore model
- Actively work with cross functional modules
- Write and maintain Business process documentation
- Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- SAP MM/WM Sr. consultant more than 8 years of SAP experience
- Should have good knowledge of SAP MM processes and strong knowledge on WM processes
- Thorough with MM related business processes
- Ability to provide consulting to customers on process improvements
- Should have experience in customer training, presentations and demonstrations
- Should have strong domain knowledge/Business process knowledge
- Should have experience in design, configuration and testing of core MM modules e.g.
o SAP MM-MD - Master Data
o SAP MM-PUR – Purchasing (Various types of procurements)
o SAP MM-IM - Inventory Management
o SAP MM-WM - Warehouse Management.
o SAP MM-IV - Invoice Verification
o SAP MM-CBP - Consumption Based Planning
o SAP MM-EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
o SAP MRP - Materials Requirement Planning
o SAP WM - WM processes
- Should have Experience and knowledge of key integration points with MM and other modules
- Should have experience in troubleshooting, investigating, analyzing and solving MM and WM related issues that customer face
- Experience of working in support projects with onsite offshore model.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong implementation experience and very good in documentation and providing turnkey solution using SAP functionality
- Should have process orientation
- Ability to work with other teams wherever necessary
- Should be able to guide and mentor junior team members
Good to have following
- SAP MM Certification
- SAP EWM experience
- Knowledge / Working experience in Design, configuration and testing of Material Ledger
- S/4 implementation experience
Navisite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.