Aronson LLC provides a comprehensive platform of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to today’s most active industry sectors and successful individuals. For more than 50 years, we have purposefully expanded our service offerings and deepened our industry specialties to better serve the needs of our clients, people, and community. From startup to exit, we help our clients maximize opportunity, minimize risk, and unlock their full potential.
Aronson, the largest independently owned public accounting firm based in the DC Metro Area, is growing organically, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an immediate and substantial impact on the future of our firm. We have an award winning culture. We have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve, and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2016, and for the sixth time, our team members have rated us a “Best Places to Work” in the Washington DC Metro Area (Washington Business Journal) and the #3 mid-sized company on Washington Post’s 2016 Top Workplaces list. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Aronson's Technology Risk Services practice is growing fast. In addition to hiring full-time team members, it is our intention to develop relationships with experienced professionals who might be positioned to work with our team on a project/assignment and temporary basis.
Our Clients seek our technical assistance for a variety of Projects including:
- Internal IT Auditing: Assessments and Transformations, ITGC Reviews, SOX, and QA Reviews
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) engagements
- Cybersecurity: Strategy, Assessments & Readiness, Architecture, PCI Readiness, etc.
- Process Improvements: Technology and Operational process assessments and transformations
- Audit & Attest Services: IT Audit, SSAE 16, AUP & other examinations
We seek to engage with candidates who possess relevant Experience including:
- Bachelor's degree
- ACCA/CISA certification or its equivalent with experience in IT audit
- 3-6 years working experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 knowledge and experience
- SSAE 16, SOC 2, SOC 3 experience
- IT risk and controls assessments, security assessments experience
- Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Databases, Network Infrastructure components
- Strong oral and written communication skills, a commitment to exceptional client service, creative problem solving ability, and a consultancy mindset