Established in December 2013, Lalamove was created to make on-demand and same-day delivery possible for everyone at the touch of a button. Today, Lalamove operates in over 20 markets across Asia, Latin America, and the United States connecting over 7 million customers with a pool of over 700,000 driver partners. Our driver partners operate a vast array of vehicles to suit each market including lorries, trucks, vans and cars for deliveries of almost anything of any size. Fleets of two-wheel vehicles are also available for courier services providing fast and low-cost delivery solutions. Through dedicated mobile and web apps, Lalamove seamlessly connects users and drivers around the world to move things that matter.
Lalamove has become the strategic partner for businesses of all sizes to solve their last-mile delivery issues. From independent brick and mortar stores to large restaurants, retail chains and e-commerce businesses, Lalamove helps enterprises from a wide array of industries to scale and outsource their deliveries according to their needs. Companies no longer need to invest in running and maintaining in-house fleets thanks to our unique tech advantages that allow for same-day and advance bookings, and real-time tracking. To add to your convenience, you can pay through our e-wallet and get digital receipts emailed to you so you can keep track of all your deliveries. Additionally, our multi-stop and route optimization features help your business save time and money. API integration also offers the chance for businesses to take their deliveries to the next level and receive the most comprehensive level of logistical support.
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fourth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, US, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
What you will do:
- Our ideal candidate has exceptionalwritten communication skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community:
- Responsible for overall planning, execution, and quality improvement of the content on website, blog and social channels to drive new drivers and users as well as improving the engagements of existing users.
- Managing the content of Platform (Website & App) and Social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) as well as monitoring the quality of traffic and followers.
- Set and maintain relationships with Influencers in order to maximize the performance of Influence campaigns.
- Co-develop compelling visuals and copywrite across various platforms including website, app, email, presentations, social media and any other brand touchpoints.
- Work closely with the Operation team and Regional team to update, localize and improve content quality on website and app.
What will we need:
- 5+ years of experience on implement content marketing across platforms.
- Hands-on experience with SEO content, social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios with creativity.
- Experience on managing a team of in-house members and freelancers.
- The ability to work independently, but thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter, with a deep passion for social media and visual storytelling, who is willing to take on any and all tasks associated with getting the job done.
- Business savvy and ability to multitask are essential. Ability to think strategically and problem solve on the fly. Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline.
- Self-learning, able to work under high pressure is required.
- Conversational English is required.