Accelo is looking for an accomplished and energized Senior Content Manager with a passion for creating compelling product, solutions and thought leadership content. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to build content that helps our prospects and customers understand our products / solutions, helps turn best-fit prospects into customers, and elevates the Accelo brand through compelling thought leadership content.
- Be a storyteller for Accelo’s solutions. Write compelling narratives in long and short articles that help our prospects/customers see how Accelo empowers them to achieve their business goals. Your persona and use case driven stories will resonate with the audience and drive excitement around our products and solutions.
- Lead marketing content creation for Accelo products and solutions, Content creation includes case studies, solution briefs, sales and success scripts, infographics, blogs articles, how-to guides and messaging frameworks
- Accelerate content delivery. Using your resourcefulness and self-motivation, you will speed up content creation and delivery to meet the content needs. Using a Buyer’s Journey, you’ll identify content needs and build the content library to accelerate the sales cycle and drive demand for our products and solutions.
- Be research and data driven. You will use available research and data to drive effective content that will attract the audience’s attention and increase conversions.
- Serve owner and team audiences. Use your creative writing skills to write narratives that attract both SMB owners/managers as well as the teams and end users within the company.
Who we are looking for:
- 7+ years of content creation experience in SMB technology, preferably in SaaS
- Go-getter mindset and demonstrated skills to write compelling and effective content - case studies, blogs, web copy, whitepapers, eBooks, quick guides, infographics.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- You are genuinely excited by SaaS solutions and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- An understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
Personal Characteristics: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality deliverables. A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance and craves high quality feedback from colleagues. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. At home in a high-paced, intense but informal start-up environment.
Business Skills: You truly love marketing and seeing the impact programs can have. You’re comfortable diving deep into the numbers to understand how to best influence people and outcomes. You, simply put, get things done and produce results. You excel in communications, whether face-to-face, email, phone or otherwise, and can successfully navigate interpersonal dynamics with a variety of business owners, managers and stakeholders.
Accelo's mission is to help service businesses succeed. We provide a SaaS business automation system for services businesses that streamlines all of their client work in one place, doubling their profitability and help their people get back to doing the work they love. We're venture-backed with around 100 staff in three offices around the world - San Francisco, Denver and Wollongong, Australia.
- We chose to Care and Serve
- We have Drive and Integrity
- We seek Fulfillment through our work
Why you'll love working here:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver, San Francisco, & Australian area!
- 360-degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two!
- A great team that enjoys and is passionate about the work that they do.
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.