There are always exciting stories waiting to be told to the world outside for a product like SignEasy, which is loved by hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses around the world. From stories of customers being forever grateful to the next exciting feature to the company culture - there’s always a bagful! And this is what makes this Content Marketing role exciting and enviable.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative content marketer to take these stories to our existing users and beyond them to increase awareness, acquire new users and engage existing users.
- Owning the strategy, creation, and distribution of compelling content of various formats across a wide array of channels to drive the overall marketing objectives - from acquisition to retention. The formats range across the blog, social media, website and landing pages, newsletter and customer emails, case studies, user success stories, eBooks, white papers, product feature articles, in-product content, video content, sales collaterals.
- Scaling up the inbound marketing efforts by building and executing a solid content strategy - the objective here would be to attract quality traffic and convert them into signups/leads. This would mean owning the SEO and content distribution/repurposing goals.
- Manage the social media channels for SignEasy focusing on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram and Youtube with a consistent content plan.
- Executing the GTM of new product features and work with product team to build and distribute content that will drive education and adoption of features.
- Planning and executing periodic marketing communication to users and partners with the objective of disseminating product and company updates.
- Assisting product and marketing on content requirements for performance-based marketing campaigns and assets, in-product content, customer lifecycle content etc.
- Sales enablement by equipping the Inside Sales team with required resources on product features, benefits, and competition.
- Growing into a content authority in the team, setting high-quality standards for written communication and influencing our communication style and tone.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate with an excellent command of English. Degree in English, Mass communication or psychology would be desirable.
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing or inbound marketing for a SaaS product.
- Expertise in flawless and crisp written communication. Everyone loves reading a piece which is short and to the point. :)
- Flair for content writing to target North American / Global audience.
- Ability to write engaging web content and adapt it to different formats and channels.
- Ability to combine qualitative goals of content and the quantitative goals (traffic/conversions).
- Passionate and enthusiastic about evangelizing the product, the company and the customers.
- Comfortable to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-driven, and willingness to own from conceptualization to execution.