Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We're looking for a proactive, product-minded Senior Content Strategist who will largely be responsible for setting the strategy for Balance. You'll be tackling complex product problems, project managing, and executing across a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate has a strong bias for action, experience working collaboratively with a cross-functional product team, and is a versatile writer with a desire to spearhead new projects in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote position for anywhere in North America or South America.
What you'll do here
- Write, review, and edit research-backed content for Balance in multiple forms across a variety of platforms
- Develop guidelines, processes, and milestone systems to ensure efficient content creation and cross-functional product work
- Collaborate with the Design Team on the creation of new features, wireframes, unique activities, and educational illustrations
- Work closely with our Meditation Specialist and Meditation Coaches as you create and iterate on new initiatives
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team on new feature specs, task and asset hand-offs, and final product reviews
- Assist Product Marketers in creating engaging, educational user-facing copy
- Assist in survey creation and user research, monitor Customer Service reports, and analyze user data and company dashboards to help drive product decisions
- Review audio recordings and early versions of meditations for quality
- Assist in hiring and recruitment for future Content Team positions
What we're looking for
- Broad writing and editing experience for diverse audiences across myriad platforms (e.g., UX, long-form, scripts, etc.).
- 8+ years of experience in some combination of writing, editing, and project management
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality content in a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment
- Analytical, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative characteristics
- Passion for mobile apps, wellness, and/or meditation practices
- Experience using data to inform product decisions
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Previous mentorship or people management experience
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box
Why work at Elevate Labs?
- Do mission-driven work
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.