Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about finding or creating great stories and content? If so, you might be our Senior Content Writer.
"Presidents Summit is Northern Europe’s leading business conference, connecting 3,000+ leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers from 50+ countries providing a global business community for today’s and tomorrow's leaders.
For more than a decade, Presidents Summit has welcomed world-leading experts such as Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk among 130+ others to provide our business community with the newest actionable insights and inspiration from the world's greatest speakers."
Presidents Summit is part of United Media which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
What we offer you
As our Senior Content Writer you have the unique opportunity to be part of building the greatest brand within leadership. By providing you with the ownership of our magazines, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You’ll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
• An opportunity for getting operational experience in a scale-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
• A chance to work closely together with our CEO
• Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibility will be to build the greatest physical magazine which entails that you:
• Thoroughly research industry-related topics and ideas for stories and articles
• Interview relevant people
• Copywrite, write, edit and proofread content for our magazines
• Construct the magazines including photos, design and artwork (with help from our Graphic Designer)
What we expect from you
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you’re humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Have acquired a bachelor’s degree with outstanding results preferably within journalism, communications, marketing, English, or related field
• Have +2 years of work experience with outstanding performance from a magazine or media company
• Have an UK work permit
• Possess outstanding writing, editing and creative skills
• Possess an exceptional attention to detail
• Are well-organised and able to structure and prioritise your work
As soon as possible