MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Controller to manage what comes in and out of the biggest digital production company on the planet. In this role, you’re dedicated to the reporting and analyses of the MediaMonks group finances and results.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time position, you handle the progress and delivery of our consolidated monthly reporting to the boards of MediaMonks and S4Capital — our new mothership that supercharges our single P&L model and motto.
- Reporting directly to our Chief Financial Monk and group controller at S⁴Capital, you’ll work at the intersection of Finance, HR and Operations to bring key information streams together.
- You’ll do analyses and reporting of the MediaMonks group finances and results.
- You’ll collaborate closely with our shared service teams in Hilversum and our local administration teams in the Americas and Europe to meet and deliver on deadlines.
- Together with our global team of controllers, you contribute to our monthly, quarterly andyearly tax filings in the 10 countries MediaMonks operates in.
- You also look after statutory audits, as the group audit is part of your responsibility too.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for a controller with international experience in a fast-growing business.You love digital and, ideally, have worked in the creative sector before.
- Preferably, you’ve worked in the digital media industry before.
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch and Money.
- You’re familiar with both Dutch and foreign tax schemes.
- Ideally, you’re already familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Any prior experience with Exact Globe and LucaNet (our consolidation software of choice) is a plus.
- Work experience at a global organization;
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum;
- A full time working schedule with flexible hours;
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports;
- Appropriate compensation.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV and motivation letter.