Stuart is a leading last-mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and eCommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
Our beautiful office is located in a co-working space Fora Space, 71 Central Street London EC1V 8AB.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Courier Operations Manager to join our fast-growing (now 80+) London Operations team reporting to Camille Boulay, Head of Courier Operations. Your goal will be to ensure that all couriers on the Stuart platform are delivering for their clients in the most professional manner and to the highest quality standards; to ensure we work cross-functionally to identify new courier fraud behaviour, and oversee a portfolio of strategic projects that will influence core courier fraud KPIs.
- Own Stuart’s end-to-end courier quality process for the UK business’ fleets, from identifying new areas to address to overseeing strategic projects in order to flag fraud in the most scalable way, and ensuring optimal resolution of all courier fraud or quality cases
- Ensure the team has the right framework and systems in place to identify new opportunities for improvement, working cross-functionally to gather feedback and new courier behaviour that needs to be addressed
- Report on the completion, quality and impact of projects within the team. You will evaluate the success of these against their objectives, and share learnings across the business
- Lead the resolution team, that is in charge of the day-to-day execution of individual courier fraud cases; ensuring operational excellence by defining SLAs that reflect our stakeholders’ needs
- Manage and develop a team of three direct reports including two managers; participate actively in hiring and inspiring the team through a strategic vision
- 6+ years of work experience in a relevant area such as operations or consulting
- Previous experience building and managing teams in high-velocity environments
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You are able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement and to support your team with the necessary guidance and tools for them to provide robust and scalable solutions
- You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data analysis. You have the ability to translate quantitative findings into strategies
- Confident at challenging the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions at a senior management level
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle.
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports frequent yoga, 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays.
Want to learn more about us? https //stuart.com/about-us/
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.