We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, innovative, Senior Creative Visual Designer for a full-time position. This position is a hybrid role where you’ll create static creative (70%) and produce multimedia (30%).
As our Senior Creative Visual Designer, you will conceptualize and produce engaging, high-quality assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Projects range from marketing campaigns, branding, landing pages, ads, presentation materials, video, animation, print collateral, and more.
Reporting to the Art Director, the Senior Creative Visual Designer is an integral, senior member of the Zazzle Brand, Content, Creative teams. Zazzle is global, and we're flexible about your location; in fact this role can be located anywhere within the following states: California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Maryland, DC or New York. Or if you prefer you can work part of the week in our state-of-the-art HQ in Menlo Park, California, that's all good too!
Now, for a bit more about us. You might have heard of Zazzle, and we bet someone you know has used Zazzle. But for the uninitiated, Zazzle is a destination where you can design, sell, and customize thousands of products and designs. Our mission is to enable our users to create anything imaginable. We have millions of customers and a million-plus independent designers on our platform, we’re profitable, and we’re (secretly) a global juggernaut that’s growing like crazy. We have fun, and we lead with empathy. In fact, leading with heart is one of our values.
To be considered you must submit a portfolio.
Want to learn more about Zazzle? Then head on over here. If you want to learn more about this role, then read on.
What you will do as Senior Creative Visual Designer:
- See design projects (still & motion) from conceptualization to reality for a variety of marketing channels (onsite, email, mobile, social, print, and more)
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent collaborator who can follow brand standards and provided direction, who will contribute ideas, problem solve, communicate effectively
- Skill set in presenting ideas and concepts visually through Google slides, and PPT
- Provide leading edge motion graphics, animation and video editing when applicable
- Help nurture and support the creative team, reaching collective goals and help lead projects in multiple channels, where necessary
- Maintain brand integrity and contribute to the elevation of the brand image
- Contribute to visual direction, photo shoots, brainstorms and other
What you bring to Zazzle:
- 8+ years professional visual design experience
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Online portfolio showcasing a range of mediums from digital, print, illustrations, iconography, to video and multimedia.
- Fluency with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Media Encoder)
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar software. HTML, CSS a plus but not required
- Strong design fundamentals, with a superb eye for composition, typography, and color
- Current on trends in design, fashion, home decor, pop culture, marketing, and photography
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and organized
Mindset & Behaviors
- Self-starter: Okay, we know every job description says self-starter. In this case, you will come up with an idea and then roll up those sleeves to make it happen, or take on someone else's idea and roll up those same sleeves to get it done in your own inimitable style.
- Growth mindset: Much like the world, in business, change happens. You know this and can roll with this.
- Details matter and Design matters: You’re a tastemaker type who has Grammarly for your text messages. But seriously, you’re going to want to be detail-oriented with regards to language and visuals as you tell our brand story with your work.
- Connector: Zazzle is a people-powered company, so the ability to connect and collaborate with teammates across different departments will be key to success.
- Stellar organizational and time management skills: You take impeccable notes and deliver projects on time, maybe even earlier than anticipated!
- Kind: We all have our days but putting your best foot forward when it comes to heart and integrity is paramount.
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and creativity of our teammates, designers, makers, and partners! We strive to continuously build a diverse and inclusive culture and community that empowers all of our teammates to be authentic and achieve their true potential. You'll be joining Zazzle at a very exciting time in our growth and playing a significant role in our success. This is a true opportunity for your own personal growth, an opportunity to be innovative and creative, and truly make a difference in our future. We're looking forward to meeting you- there's so much more to share.
WE COMPLY WITH THE CCPA