Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a demand marketing professional to be part of our Customer Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who balances between setting a strategic vision for precision demand customer campaigns and executing at a high quality and rapid pace.
You should have:
- strong experience executing and delivering successful multi-touch, multi-channel programs, preferably in a SaaS-based company
- quantifiable track record of success with a strong focus on measurement and ROI
- tendency toward action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to "jump in and own it"
- an appreciation for collaboration and will partner with Marketing, Business Development, Expansion Sales Teams and Customer Success to generate demand that converts into sustainable revenue in the form of customer cross-sell and upsell expansion growth
- Craft the demand generation programs strategy by segment (product, persona, etc.), including inbound and outbound strategies.
- Partner with the BDR, Sales and Product Marketing teams to align Demand Generation with the key sales initiatives.
- Drive integrated multi-touch and multi-channel demand gen programs to grow marketing qualified leads and revenue
- Collaborate across the company to map the customer experience
- Execute ABM campaigns that speak to our customers needs
- Strategize and execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, digital experiences, social media and more.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns/channels and assess against goals
- Report and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline and conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition, influence, contact acquisition and activity.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Demand Gen and Content Team and other internal global teams as well as third party publishers, thought leaders, influencers and partners to source or create impactful content for customer campaigns
- Create and own a budget that meets company goals for pipeline and expansion growth.
- Lead third party media, network and publisher relationships to represent the market perspective to harness demand
- Recommend options to executive leadership on how to improve demand gen and customer marketing capabilities including talent, skills, tools and platforms to improve reach and effectiveness
Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years of proven experience across customer marketing, demand generation, integrated marketing, account-based marketing and integrated programs. Demonstrated results in terms of pipeline creation, lead velocity improvements and close rate acceleration.
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, digital advertising, brand awareness
- Experience with paid media, web content strategy, testing and analytics.
- Strong background in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive the customer acquisition funnel.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and empower
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; able to confidently present insights and recommendations to executive level management.
- Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization
- Familiar with A/B testing and campaign optimization strategies
- Comfortable with the latest trends and methodologies in online marketing, digital experiences and measurement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- B2B technology background required, preferably for SaaS-based organizations that have scaled programs globally
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.