Senior Customer Success Engineer, ANZ
Rubrik, Inc., founded in 2014 by engineers from Google, Facebook, and Oracle, is a Silicon Valley unicorn and one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies. Rubrik is the leader in cloud data management and has created a platform that is transforming how companies’ backup, restore, search, manage and protect data both on-prem and in the cloud. Blending expertise from consumer and enterprise worlds, we have introduced a new, simple approach to the $48 billion legacy data backup and recovery market -- a space that has not seen innovation in 20+ years. We have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Start-up three years in a row.
Rubrik is currently looking for Senior Customer Success Engineer to provide enterprise technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Senior Customer Success Engineer deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical users while also supporting a wide range of technologies. Sr Customer Success Engineer would be required to visit customers and partners in certain situations to assist with troubleshooting and resolution of the issues.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc.
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide support to customers, partners and distributors within the organization across various teams such as Support, Engineering and Product teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years doing enterprise technical support in storage or backup verticals, including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of vmware, backup methodologies, and linux
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl…) is a big plus
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.