As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages, and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
As a passionate, partner centric business we are excited to commence the search for a Senior Partner Success Manager in Sydney. You will play a crucial role in the overall partner experience, actively engaging with a set of strategic partners on both a proactive and reactive basis, and working cross-functionally to provide an exceptional partner experience.
Our Sydney office is based on Sussex Street, by Darling Harbour
- Drive the achievement of high levels of partner retention within an assigned set of strategic IT partner accounts (~50 accounts)
- Analyse partner business needs and help in creation of initiatives to facilitate business growth in high touch and tech touch models
- Promote increased product adoption, partner loyalty, and partner health via proactive engagement with partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Engage in retention efforts in support of at-risk partners, and establish success plans moving forward
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding partner health and drivers of attrition on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, to help inform actions across the business
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales to actively address partner satisfaction issues that may inhibit receivables, renewals, and upsell
- Negotiate concessions required in order to move forward effectively with specific partners
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering to influence product roadmap, design, and development based upon partner feedback
- Collaborate with Marketing on initiatives to create a world-class partner experience that drives high partner loyalty and enhances partner value
- Collaborate with Services, Support, and Training to address specific partner needs and concerns, and to maximize product adoption
- Demonstrated experience managing a strategic book of business in Success, Account Management, Client Services, or related field
- Experience conducting thorough quarterly business reviews to identify trends, opportunities and gap analysis
- Record of achievement on churn and renewal metrics
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with partners, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with partners toward positive outcomes
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to partner problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to move efforts forward in support of a common goal
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various partner-enablement technologies such as partner success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools
- Experience in a SaaS / recurring revenue business
Key Success Indicators
- Partner retention
- Product adoption
- Partner satisfaction
- Partner churn
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.