LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join us. Supporting customers in South East Asia, you will ensure retention of LinkedIn Talent Solutions customers by making them incredibly successful with our products and data.
Acting as an advisor and key point of contact for multiple customer accounts, you will partner with our sales team to make sure new accounts are on-boarded effectively and that existing accounts have the resources, training, consulting and support to achieve a significant return on their LinkedIn investment.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
- Partner with our sales team via proactive customer insights to identify risk
- Serve as a key post-sales point of contact and assume responsibility for overall customer adoption and escalation management
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Lead initiatives that drive high adoption rates of products through scaled education plans as well as proactive engagement with users across complex, multi-regional accounts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in customer success, account management, training and/or recruitment
- Experience in recruiting or talent acquisition or SAAS customer success
- Experience using LinkedIn Products and Solutions (eg LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience in analyzing data trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Presentation skills in online and in person setting
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills