WHO WE ARE
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a highly successful, growth-oriented Senior Customer Success representative ready to take on complex accounts in a fast-growing company.
- You have direct experience implementing company-wide strategic initiatives in Organizational Transformation, Culture, Change, and/or Training and Development at Fortune 1000 organizations.
- You have experience going beyond account management toward growing value for customers, and for the sales team. Ideally you would have culture-oriented consulting and/or account management experience and are passionate about partnering with leaders & teams to build thriving and highly productive workplace cultures.
- As a self-driven leader and strategic partner, you will be an integral part of expanding and building a world-class Customer Success operation for our Fortune 1000 clients.
- Manage a portfolio of key enterprise clients, with the expectation of understanding complex client needs, delivering quantitative results, and finding new and bigger opportunities to deliver ongoing value for clients.
- Serve customers as strategic partner and visionary, ensuring they receive maximum value from Avanoo’s platform and services to drive key organizational performance outcomes.
- Move customers through the full lifecycle of onboarding, strategy, program design, technical implementation, metrics and data analysis, critical response, success, referral, and upsell/cross-sell.
- Align and consult client leadership on strategic account direction to culture and behavioral strategy.
- Manage key customer interactions, including travel for in-person meetings when needed, to deepen relationships, create urgency, and gather feedback to improve our offerings.
- Uses Project and People Management best practices to work collaboratively across a multitude of departments and complex workstreams to ensure deliverables are met
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Success team members to support the timely resolution of Customer issues.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and build new systems to grow referral business that drives significant revenue growth.
- Is proficient at building business cases and connecting performance to organizational value and ROI
- Supports upsell/cross-sell/renewal cycle with clients
Establish Customer Success Practices
- Pioneer enterprise Customer Success processes and best practices that can scale for growth.
- Use experience and Subject Matter Expertise to support growth and scalability of Customer Success team
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in affiliated field to: Communication, Organizational Development, Human Resource Development, Business Administration
- 7-12 years experience in consultative/customer-facing roles serving large enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years experience deploying/implementing software solutions/web apps.
- Comfort with designing/managing/upselling 6 & 7-figure deals for multiple accounts.
- Self-driven and enjoys succeeding through ambiguity and change.
- Highly self-aware, emotionally intelligent, and growth-oriented.
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in OD, HR, or L&D a plus.
- Must work effectively both remotely and in office environments (this position is either based in Boulder, Colorado OR remotely in one of our regional hubs - SF, NYC, etc.)
• Competitive base salary, stock options, bonus opportunities
• Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid leave, professional development fund
• Strong, vision-driven workplace culture - dedicated to achieving success through outstanding client relationships, strong interpersonal bonds, and accelerated personal & professional growth
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.