Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building safer cyberspace and creating software and services that solve challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in offensive and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Horangi CyberOps Consultant works directly with Horangi’s customers to perform cyber security assessments. Members of the CyberOps team are generally familiar with most aspects of cybersecurity but specialize in web application security, network penetration test, mobile application security, red-teaming activity, phishing campaign and security awareness, secure code review and cloud security. In addition, they work closely with the R&D and engineering team to build up our product and service capabilities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about cybersecurity and the sky is your limit
- Has experience with a good knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows, network devices, firewalls, web and/or mobile application developments
- Has experience in using and interpreting results from common security tools including but not limited to Burp Suite, Nessus, OpenVAS, Scapy, Wireshark, Nmap (with advanced options), SQLMap, SSLyze, THC-IPV6, BeEF, and more
- Is able to perform manual penetration testing beyond tools, and technical security risk assessment
- Is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Is willing to travel around within South-east Asia and enjoy being out of your comfort zone.
- Like having autonomy and the authority to make decisions. We are a small team, so every individual will have a large impact.
- Is willing to learn no matter how experienced and smart you are and you are willing to teach no matter how oblivious and inexperienced you are.
- Like the sharing and cohesive culture by learning and improving together. We don't have any "subes", "suhu", "panutanque", "master", or similar words here. In our culture, no one is smarter than anyone. It is just a matter of who knows the knowledge in advance.
- Is able to manage small group of people and willing to take a leadership role in a team or project
- Is familiar with risk scoring/assessment such as CVSS and good reporting skill
- Is able to review and coordinate the assessment result with other team member
Experience and certifications:
- Capable to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiently both in written and spoken language in the business context both for internal coordination and client-facing.
- Three (3) years or more of client-facing cybersecurity and/or consulting experiences
- Must have: OSCP or CREST CRT
- Nice to have: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CREST CRT, CRTP, Cloud security experience