Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, and Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for an exceptional Senior Data analyst to join our growing team! Ideally this person will have a strong background in analysis and technology. This role will focus on metrics surrounding video delivery and user experience.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Help normalize and validate our current metrics, drive implementation of and validate a new spec.
- Use video data insights to directly drive product development
- Work with head of video services to generate reports and dashboards to validate best-in-class video delivery
- Perform data analysis using disparate sources of data to effectively inform stakeholders
- Identify and drive new data requirements across the organization, responsible for gathering requirements and managing end to end data collection implementation
- Take ownership of all recurring report generation for internal and external stakeholders and compliance requirements from Broadcast partners
- 5 years of experience as a Data/BI analyst
- Experience with SQL/RDBMS/Tableau/BigQuery/ML
- Basic understanding of statistics/probability theory
- Basic understanding of video delivery (ie: HLS) and user experience metrics
- Experience with statistical modeling tools like R, Python, pandas/numpy
- Experience in driving business direction with data
- Tableau, Lookr, Amplitude, Jupyter etc.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience with any dynamically or statically typed language
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.