We’re looking for a Senior or Staff level Analyst to join our team with a culture rooted in kindness, empathy, and product-mindedness. This analyst will be focused on helping support the Engagement and Access team with marketing forecasting, operational analytics, and insight development. This role will be a member of the growing Analytics team but will work closely with the Chief Customer & Engagement Officer.
Some of the exciting projects that this role will get to work on include optimizing marketing spend based on performance and clinic capacity, developing insights based on “closed loop” marketing reporting to focus Engagement efforts on revenue-driving outcomes, and communicating data recommendations to key stakeholders on the marketing team.
We use a variety of technologies at Eleanor Health including Google Cloud Platform, Mode, dbt, Salesforce, Callrail, Rudderstack, and Google Analytics.
- Proactively developing insights to help move needle and communicating the “So What?” and “What Now?” to the colleagues with all levels of familiarity with data
- Access data provided by the Data Engineering and Analytics Engineering team to develop reports and analyses pertaining to marketing for key members of the Access and Engagement teams.
- Build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders to find opportunities for data insights to improve performance
- Create dashboards for the Access & Engagement teams following the principles of “Data Product” development
- Develop board reporting on Access & Engagement performance for Eleanor Health Board
- Have 5-7 years of analytics experience primarily in healthcare marketing
- SQL Expert with dimensional modeling familiarity
- Ability to take an ask from a stakeholder and find the underlying business need
- Have a keen eye for spotting patterns in stakeholder asks that can be automated by Analytics Engineering team
- Highly collaborative individual who can become a relied upon member of both the Analytics team and Engagement team
- Are keen on staying up to date on current technology trends and continuously improving team and company performance by incorporating modern engineering and best practices.
- Value and display a high level of empathy and humility as well as personal accountability and ownership for meeting commitments.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Are excited to work with a fully remote team.
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer without visa sponsorship.
- The ability to complete all other responsibilities as required
- Have previous experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Datorama and/or an EMR (electronic medical records)
- Data analysis with Python experience
- Familiarity with how dbt works and how to utilize dbt documents
- Previous experience wireframing dashboards for stakeholder feedback
Compensation & Benefits:
The total target compensation for the position is $110,000 - $152,000. The actual compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
Long Term Disability - Picks up where Short Term Disability leaves off.
Life Insurance - Both Eleanor and employee-paid options are available.
Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Florida, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Full-time