The Senior Data Analyst (Mesh) is the person who enables eero’s core mesh technology team to make data-driven engineering decisions and deliver self-healing, self-optimizing networks in line with our promise that eero “stays new, gets better.” You’ll be an integral member of the Mesh team, as well as the bridge between the Mesh and Data teams. Rich and robust data is what makes the connected home connected. With eero’s mesh technology, every home is a unique connected graph of eeros and devices, and the Mesh team is dedicated to optimizing and strengthening that graph.
What you’ll do:
- Be a steward for reliable, trustworthy, and approachable data
- Use data to help eero deliver self-healing, self-optimizing networks
- Identify opportunities for product improvements using data-based findings
- Track core stability and performance metrics
- Devise relevant metrics and goals based on the team’s strategic initiatives & build dashboards for project success metrics
- Add analytics to field-deployed firmware and produce meaningful insights
- Make use of data to inform algorithm development (mesh routing, access point roaming, mesh link quality metrics, and more)
- 2+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis, and experience with data analysis (in R, MATLAB, Python, or equivalent)
- Curiosity - you get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work.
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, CS, or other quantitative fields
- The ability and appetite to work cross-functionally -- proactive in seeking out relevant counterparts and knowledge sources
- Strong analytic skills and ability to synthesize large datasets into meaningful insights; including identifying key trends in data and reconciling data across various sources
- Knowledge of SQL and relational DBs
- Graph theory and network optimization experience a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.