Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. Since launching in 2017, we have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers nationwide using our complete suite of estate planning services. We’re backed by some of the leading names in venture capital who all believe in our mission to provide families a better way to plan for the future.
We’re looking for a mission-driven individual who is responsible for using their knowledge of data processing software and business development strategies to provide sound business decisions to company Executives. Their duties include collaborating with other data professionals to extract data figures, creating reports based on their findings, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine business initiatives’ success.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization. You will be responsible for delivering insights and data solutions designed to optimize performance across those teams. You will continuously surface opportunities for product experience enhancements, as well as ways to improve our profitability.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders (execs, team leads, and team member and effectively translate them into a data environment that supports business needs
- Establish & maintain a deep business understanding of cross functional business goals in order to properly create analysis & insights
- Create ad hoc reports as needed for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information and distill actionable insights for team members to improve business processes and metrics
- Democratize the use of data through reporting automation, and advanced layouts and visualizations.
- Be the change agent to enable the team to make data-driven decisions.
- Work with team leads to establish analytics and measurement standards for tracking the health of established departmental KPIs and cross functional initiatives based on best practices
- Establish lower & upper control limits on normal business activities to help proactively address any critical operations failures
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- 5+ years in a data & analytics functions
- Prior experience setting strategy for data & analytics in fast-growth settings
- Demonstrated experience in bringing together personnel and building teams with data analytics, reporting, and warehousing skills, guiding them through successful execution and delivery
- Must be highly proficient in working with cloud-based data warehousing solutions (Snowflake)
- Must be highly proficient in SQL
- Must be highly proficient in business intelligence platforms (Thoughtspot experience preferred)
- Experience with LTV models and how they are used in evaluating the health of the business
- Experience conducting AB test, interpreting results and communicating to a non technical audience
- Experience in analyzing user behavior and how it relates to customer retention
- Experience in analyzing marketing performance across both digital and traditional channels
Benefits & Perks:
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace of 2021 winner!
- Flexible and unlimited time off including monthly Friends & Family days
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee sponsored 401k
- Friday team lunches (when in office)
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
- $500 WFH Stipend & new Mac
- Formal mentorship program
All interviews will be conducted remotely. All new and existing Trust & Willers will continue to work remotely as a remote-first team.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Trust & Will's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.