Here at Curve we are developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer, who will be part of the core analytics team. Our mission is to build a robust platform to collect data from multiple part of the system and enable its activation for business and product usage. We believe in data being at the core of the business. We hate latency and approximation.
Our timeline is full of exciting projects and ideas we want to implement. This role is a great opportunity for a senior engineer who loves data, software architecture, and who wants to have an impact building systems from scratch.
What will your day involve
- Managing and administering our Data Warehouse (Redshift) to guarantee continuous and high availability of the data
- You will mainly be working with AWS (Redshift, S3, EC2, Kinesis, Data Pipeline), Python, dbt and Snowplow
- Designing and building pipelines to collect data from various data sources
- Data modeling in postgreSQL
- Working with Back-end, Front-end, Devops & QA engineers to ensure that the analytics is well-integrated to the development process and that we collect the right data
- Working with the extended team to understand their needs and translating them into fantastic data products
- Helping us implementing a data-driven mindset in the company
Who Should You Be:
- At least 6+ years’ experience as a data engineer especially using realtime & batch data in a production environment
- You have a proven track record with a programming language. We are especially keen on any of the following Python, Scala, Golang
- You are experienced with database technologies
- You are experienced with continuous deployment and integration tools like Jenkins
- You are flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work well under pressure and set the pace on delivery as a leader of all things data