At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
We are looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer that can use insightful data to transform our systems and architecture, and make a long-term impact on our technical ecosystems. With a statistically minded approach, you will transform our data to tackle business challenges and challenge our technical capabilities.
Key Responsibilities (What you'll do)
- You will have the opportunity to join our exciting Tech Hub in Warsaw, as we continue to grow and strengthen our technical strategies. You will have a particular focus on Real-Time decisioning platforms; working on cutting edge industry products
- You will provide expert technical leadership and key decision making across our data architecture, working closely with our data engineering team to build complex algorithms and provide unique insights
- You will maintain high standards of software quality via code review, testing, automation standardization, and tooling
- You will collaborate closely with both developers and business intelligence teams to contribute to our continuous improvement strategies.
- You will model front-end and back-end data sources to create a comprehensive picture of user flows throughout the system and enable powerful data analysis
- You will build data pipelines that refine, transform, and aggregate data from a variety of sources
- You will provide estimates and risk-reducing spike stories, and assist in collection and documentation of requirements from business
- With Vertex AI you will automate, standardize, and manage multiple ML projects and streamline our visualisation methods
Key Requirements (What you'll have)
- You will have strong experience with Python, SQL, and data visualization/exploration tools in a practical setting
- You will have strong cloud experience with (GCP or AWS ; Redshift and RDS)
- You will have exposure to elements of the following technical stack: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Scala
- You will have experience with cloud-based ETL tools, EMR, Spark on K8s, or Databricks
- You will have excellent engagement skills, with an ability to take complex technical concepts and translate them into business communications
- You will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; with the ability to shift and prioritise based on our evolving technology estate
- Experience with Vertex AI is highly advantageous; In addition to other MLOps tools
- Experience with Real-Time Decisioning is highly advantageous
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
, please click here