At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the role:
- Provide technical leadership and key decision making
- Continuous effort to automate and increase team efficiency
- Maintain high standards of software quality via code review, testing, automation standardization, and tooling
- Collaborate directly with both developers and business stakeholders
- Provide estimates and risk-reducing spike stories
- Assist in collection and documentation of requirements from business
- Assist in planning deployments and migrations
- Analyze data problems and provide solutions
- Assess opportunities for improvements and optimization
- 7+ years of experience working with open source databases
- 7+ years of experience working with ETL and related data pipeline technologies
- Highly proficient in open source SQL systems, particularly MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in multiple languages, including Python and Scala
- Demonstrable experience with cloud-based ETL tools, EMR, Spark on K8s, or Databricks
- Expertise with distributed data stores, with demonstrable experience using data lakes and with optimizing query performance
- Deep understanding of data structures and schema design
- Prior work with AWS or GCP ecosystems
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, and able to get things done
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, collaborative, Agile environments
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly is a fundamental necessity
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
, please click here